mio celebrating their second birthday 19 May 2021
mio celebrates second birthday with a donation to Agents Giving
Two years on from its official launch, sales progression software provider mio is making a £250 donation to Agents Giving to celebrate the two millionth sales progression milestone update being made in the mio.
The software provider is also celebrating the achievement of a series of important milestones and:
- The mio chain view which provides all parties to a transaction with a clear, informative view of the chain is being rolled out across Countrywide Conveyancing Services. CCS will be the first panel manager in the UK to benefit from a shared view of the chain.
- Nearly 1.4m sales progression milestones have been updated by Agents using mio
- Over 500,000 milestones have been updated automatically by data feeds from conveyancer, surveyors and mortgage brokers
- Over 100,000 properties have been progressed to exchange in mio
- The average fall through rate for Agents using mio is 17%
- Agents regularly using the full range of functions within mio are recording an average SSTC to exchange of 111 days.
Commenting, mio’s Managing Director, Emma Vigus “We’re delighted to thank the Estate Agency community for their support by making a donation to Agents Giving. The results we have achieved are a testament to the hard work of our fantastic team and the agents that have supported us. They highlight the value of our proposition underlining the fact that mio is a must have piece of software for those who are committed to transforming their approach to sales progression to improve efficiency and pipeline turnover and reduce fall throughs.”
Agents Giving are delighted with the donation from mio, this will enable the charity to continue the great work in supporting all the UK charities and local community causes we care so much for.