More about the grant fund:
Grants are available to help towards any set-up costs you may have for a fundraising event you are organising for charity. Grants of up to £350 per office per year can be awarded.
How does it work?
· To be considered for a grant you will need to be an estate or letting agent or supplier to the property industry and fundraising for a registered UK charity or cause
· You can apply for a grant by completing the form below
· You will be contacted by Agents Giving to find out more about your event
· You will need to supply information on your event and a short write up of what you are planning, show your set up costs along with a photo/s so Agents Giving can help promote your event on their website, newsletters, PR and on their social media platforms
· If successful you will be awarded a grant towards your set up costs and the Agents Giving logo to use in your own marketing
Read our easy How To Guide when applying for a grant – How To Guide
So, whatever you plan to do let us know we would love to hear from you and assist with your fundraising, no matter how big or small and if you haven’t planned any fundraising yet we can even help with ideas.
To date we have together with all our supporters, donated to many UK charities and community causes. If you have fundraising planned we would love to hear from you and provide a helping hand.